Derksen Buildings, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Taurus, H&K, Heckler & Koch, Remington, Savage Arms, American Rfile, Axis, Axis II, 10/22, Charger, Charter Arms, Hornady, PMC< Winchester, Weatherby, Big Horn Safes, Tulammo, CCI, Interceptor, CMMG, Black Rain Ordinance, DPMS, Bushmaster, Ammunition, Ammo, Rifles, Handgun, Handguns, Rifle, AR-15, Shotgun, shotguns, Concealed Carry, Conceal and Carry, Shotshell, Reloading, Powder, Black Rifle, muzzleloader, primers, 22 LR, rimfire, Holster, cases, musical instruments, air conditioners, archery, crossbow, compound bow, gun safe, tools, equipment, firearms, television, tv, hydrographics, hydro dipping, hydro dip, electronics, FNH, Glock, Pavona, EAA, European American Arms, FFL, Federal Firearms Licensee, Silencer, Suppressor, Henry Repeating Arms, Walther, Springfield Armory, Beretta, SCCY, MPA, Masterpiece Arms, S&W, Dan Wesson, Gun Vault, Viridian, Green Laser, Laser, Konus Pro, Leupold, Weaver, UTG Tactical, North American Arms, NAA, Sig Sauer, Rock Island, Rock River, Rock Island Armory, Muddy Girl, Critical Defense, American Whitetail, Blazer, 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, 45 Auto, 380 Auto, 38 Spl, 45 Long Colt, 45 LC, 44 Mag, 32 Auto, 357 Mag, Assault Rifle AR15 CCW CCP
CCW Class Schedules 2019
All Classes are held at Roger's Pawn & Gun - 904 S Washington St - Chillicothe MO 64601
Please sign up TODAY call with your payment
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN - THE NEW LAW ALLOWS YOU TO CARRY, BUT...
You are still responsible to know the law and to meet all the requirements under the law!
1. Course Introduction to CCW and process for obtaining
2. Handgun Safety in classroom, at home and on the range
3. Loading and Unloading of pistols and revolvers
4. The basics of marksmanship, sight alignment and sight picture
5. Safe storage of firearms
6. Proper cleaning and lubrication of firearms
7. Requirements for obtaining the CCW - Missouri RSMO 571
8. Laws and rules relating to firearms - Missouri RSMO 571, RSMO 578
9. Justifiable use of force - MIssouri RSMO 563
10. Range live fire exercise - 20 rounds
11. Range life fire test - 20 rounds
12. Conclusion, review and Q&A.